January 17-21, 2022
|Monday 17th||Tuesday 18th||Wednesday 19th||Thursday 20th||Friday 21st|
|7th Gr. D.C. Parent Meeting @ 6:30||Turn in pizza forms No lunch warm-ups.||Pizza Lunch||Prayer at 8:00 a.m. K-2 Character day 3-8 Scrabble Day|
Star Auction News:
The auction will be a hybrid auction format.
- Auction opening event will be at the school (new location) March 4 from 6 – 8.
- Online bidding (biddingowl.com) starts at 6:00 March 4.
- Bidding ends Sunday, March 6 @ 6:00p.m.
- Get your tickets for the opening event ($10 each).
- Opening event includes hors d’oeuvres, viewing auction items & bidding online.
- Must be present at opening event to participate in 50/50, Game of the Stars, raffles, Grand Prize Drawing.
- Volunteer Opportunities (please contact the school office)
- Food Prep
- Procurement/procurement followup
- Prepare raffle baskets
- Processing items
After school pick up–PLEASE do not block 8th street! To enter the pickup circle, enter 18th Ave. from the east side. Please, Please, Please!!!
UPDATED COVID PROTOCAL
¨ Please keep your child home if any symptoms.
¨ If your child has a runny nose, sneeze, or cough they may be asked to wear a mask.
¨ Positive student case: Student home for 5 days and 24 hours fever free and other symptoms are resolving. Students will wear a mask for 5 additional days.
¨ Positive family case: Children stay home for 5 days and then may return if they remain symptom-free.
We are looking for a 4-drawer legal width filing cabinet. If you have one and are not using it and willing to donate to CCS, please let us know!
Winter Spirit 2022
January 21 – K-2 Character Day
3-8 Scrabble Day
January 28 – Color Day (Chapel)
- K – rainbow
- 1st – purple/gold
- 2nd– red/black
- 3rd – lime green/navy blue
- 4th – orange/pink
- 5th – red, white & blue
- 6th – blue/black
- 7th – green/yellow
- 8th – black/fuchsia
February 4 – Team Day
February 11 – Valentines Parties (Calendar change)
Mark your calendars:
February 3 8th Gr. Banquet
February 11 Valentine Parties (Calendar change)
Feb. 21-25 Mid-Winter Break
Join Scott & Tracy Trotter to pray for our school at 8:00a.m. every Friday in the church foyer.