7th Grade Newsletter
January 24-28, 2022
Thursday Pizza Lunch details: 1/27/22
Pizza Pickup: Trotter
Dessert: (3 doz. each) 1. Still needed 2. Still needed 3. Still needed!
Memory Verse: Ephesians 3:17-19 17b And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, 18 may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19 and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that you may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.
Math: Quiz 4-3 Thursday
English: Mystery Story Writing
Literature: Begin 2nd Novel
Bible: The Gospels
Social Studies: American Symbols
Godly Character Awards for 1/28/22 Chapel
1. Olivia Massey
2. Gunner Seekins
January 24-28, 2022
|Monday 24th||Tuesday 25th||Wednesday 26th||Thursday 27th||Friday 28th|
|Turn in pizza forms No lunch warm-ups.||Pizza Lunch||Prayer at 8:00 a.m. Color Day Chapel @ 10:30 Early release @11:30|
***Silverwood Forms came home last week. Students in K-6 can earn a ticket to Silverwood by reading 10 hours between now and March 21. Students need to record on the form their time spent reading and the form does require a parent’s signature. Please read through the forms for more information.***
Star Auction News:
The auction will be a hybrid auction format.
- Auction opening event will be at the school (new location) March 4 from 6 – 8.
- Online bidding (biddingowl.com) starts at 6:00 March 4.
- Bidding ends Sunday, March 6 @ 6:00p.m.
- Get your tickets for the opening event ($10 each).
- Opening event includes hors d’oeuvres, viewing auction items, bidding online, raffle drawings and gun raffle.
- Must be present at opening event to participate in 50/50, Game of the Stars, and Grand Prize Drawing.
- Item pick-up will be Monday, March 7.
- Gun Raffle
- Gun raffle tickets will be available starting January 28 at chapel. Raffle tickets are $20 each. Must be 18 years old to purchase. Thank you, Seekins Precision!
- Volunteer Opportunities (please contact the school office)
- Food Prep
- Procurement/procurement followup
- Prepare raffle baskets
- Processing items
Afterschool pick up–PLEASE do not block 8th street! To enter the pickup circle, enter 18th Ave. from the east side. Please, Please, Please!!!
UPDATED COVID PROTOCOL
¨ Please keep your child home if any symptoms.
¨ If your child has a runny nose, sneeze, or cough they may be asked to wear a mask.
¨ Positive student case: Student home for 5 days and 24 hours fever free and other symptoms are resolving. Students will wear a mask for 5 additional days.
¨ Positive family case: Children stay home for 5 days and then may return if they remain symptom-free.
Winter Spirit 2022
January 28 – Color Day (Chapel)
- K – rainbow
- 1st – purple/gold
- 2nd– red/black
- 3rd – lime green/navy blue
- 4th – orange/pink
- 5th – red, white & blue
- 6th – blue/black
- 7th – green/yellow
- 8th – black/fuchsia
February 4 – Team Day
February 11 – Valentines Parties
Mark your calendars:
Feb. 3 8th Gr. Banquet
Feb. 21-25 Mid-Winter Break
Join Scott & Tracy Trotter to pray for our school at 8:00 a.m. every Friday in the church foyer.