May 21, 2018
Memory Verse: May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, Lord, my Rock, my Redeemer. Psalms 19:14
We will end with this thought; we have been a little nitpicky with each other. Must be time for a break! J
Bible: Wisdom and listening to the Holy Spirit
Reading: The Nightingale; Oh Say Can You See
Shurley English: review
Math:, mult by 0,1,2,5,10; measurement, subt. 8, graphing, time
Science: finish work–clean up and catch up!! J
Spelling: no spelling homework this week….I am sure they will cry buckets of tears.:(
2nd grade info: _______________________________________________
Lunch help needed for Tuesday, May 23:__________________
- Monday Morning Worship-8am –Class awards will be given out to each student.
- REMINDER: Blessings Chapel has a different time and starts at 10:00
- Please send a large paper sack or bag (Rosauers/Albertsons size) by Wednesday, if you have not done so. We need them to pack up our supplies. Thanks. J
- If you need volunteer hours, I could use another Friday Clean Up person to deep clean, Thanks! 1. Knox & 2.__________________?
- Thank you for a wonderful year…for covering me in prayer and blessing me with your children. I am so very thankful for our CCS family. Enjoy your summer!
May 21, 2018
|Monday 21st||Tuesday 22nd||Wednesday 23rd||Thursday 24th||Friday 25th|
|Monday Morning Worship…
Class Awards Day at 8a.m.
|8th gr. graduation at 7:00a.m.||*Prayer @ 8a.m.
Last Day of School!!
Blessings Chapel @ 10:00a.m.
School Finished @ 11:00
If you missed the Internet/Technology Safety Class presented by Detective Brian Birdsell, he will be doing another presentation at the Lewiston City Library this Wednesday @ 6p.m.
The Cornerstone Christian School
8th Grade Class of 2018
Eliza Bruns –Brie Clapp–Tina Flerchinger–Liza Higgins
Sophia Huffman–Alicia Johnson–Jace Paynter–David Piper
Jesse St. Onge–Jordyn Sawyer–Elliott Smith–Chezni Woods
Requests the honor of your presence at
8th Grade Graduation
Thursday, May 24, 2018 @ 7:00 p.m.
Lewiston First Church of the Nazarene
1700 8th St.
Please join the graduates for a reception to follow.
Mark Your Calendar…
May 21 Monday Morning Worship Awards Day @ 8a.m.
May 24 8th gr. Graduation @ 7:00 p.m.
May 25 Blessings Chapel @ 10:00 a.m.
May 25 Last Day of School….out at 11:00 after Blessings chapel